FM0037 Metal Prescription Glasses for Men and Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM0037 Metal Prescription Glasses for Men and Women

Discount glasses, with beautiful & light full frame legs. Good for people daily wearing. Available for progressive glasses, single vision gasses, and bifocal glasses.

There are 3 types eyeglasses frame color for you: Black, Red, Brown, at your local glasses shop the eyeglass frame sells about $130.00, now www.cheapglasses123.com only sells $49.95.

Sold Out!

The glasses is really great, I have got a lot of good words while wearing this article. The service is always great. I've probably bought 8 glasses frames for my relatives also from cheapglasses123.com over the past year.

Comment

Cheap Glasses 123 has an unbelievable selection of very, very hot glasses. I have always purchased glasses from the typical cheap options. I did not realize these types of glasses were available. The service is second to none. The customer service is most informative and very professional. I will be a loyal customer forever."

Comment

thank you..you guys are great.

Comment

Hello, the new prescription glasses arrived in excellent condition. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X